Friday, November 20, 2009

Nothing can ruin my day. Why? because the dreaded Capatti History of Italian Cuisine exam is done. I can finally enjoy life again, that is until next Wed. when I have an Environmental law exam. Until then, everything is great! Even the fact that I have been without internet for almost three weeks now because Telecom Italia won’t fix ours, can’t get me down. You may be wondering why this test is so nerve racking, well, it is because every student who has taken this exam has failed at least once. Also, professor Capatti is nuts, and everything he says is borderline incoherent. So, thanks UNH for making us take this course. Either way, hopefully this is the last of it.

Eurogusto is next week, and four spots have opened up to go. Eurogusto is a conference like Terramadre, but specifically designed for students and the SlowFood youth. This is the first year, for it, and it should be very exciting. Two of these spots were offered to the NH students. Since there are nine of us, and only two can go, we did the most obvious thing. Put our names in a hat, and had our professor pick two. Well, I was not chosen, Matt and Emily were. So they will get a four day, expenses paid, experience in France. But I’m not jealous, or bitter…

Time to celebrate the weekend, like good Americans, party time!

No comments:

Post a Comment